Finiti- ANTI-AGEING GOLD!
Cellular ageing ends here!
Nobel prize winning research has uncovered a fundamental cause of natural cellular ageing.
It is something called a telomere. Telomeres are made up of repetitive DNA sequences that are the protective caps, or ends of our chromosomes. Their duty is to protect our DNA.
When we are born our telomeres are long, but as time goes on our telomeres fray and ‘cellular ageing’ begins.
When our telomeres become too short, our cells can no longer carry out their critical functions. Cells start to self-destruct and eventually die. Cells dying are one thing, but when cells simply stop functioning, they can spew out dangerous free radicals and inflammatory molecules that essentially damage nearby cells. So how do we battle this process?
A patented nutrient has been shown to safely add length to short telomeres in humans. What is more facinating is that this is the only known substance in the history of all mankind capable of doing this!
Introducing Finiti. Finiti naturally enhances the enzyme (telomerase) needed to lengthen our short telomeres. This adds healthy life to our cells. Thousands of studies show the connection between short telomeres and the natural process of cellular ageing. Of course nothing is known to stop ageing, but healthy cells equal healthy internal systems. Healthy systems equal a healthy body. And a healthy body equals a strong, happy, youthful you!
* contains the only known patented nutrient shown to lengthen short telomeres in humans
* transiently activates telomerase, the enzyme that adds length to telomeres
* supports the delay in cellular ageing, including cells of the immune system
* promotes a feeling of youthful vitality
*contains a powerful combination of antioxidants that protect our cells, DNA, stem cells and telomeres from oxidative stress
* a source of natural nutrients that help maintain our body’s adult stem cells
* supports our natural rejuvenation system
* supports the maintenance of our natural DNA repair mechanisms
* Coq-10 – a vitally important antioxidant that also has the ability to improve effectiveness of other antioxidants, has been shown to reduce the oxidative stress that can lead to DNA damage
* Fucoidan extract, purslane extract, & beta 1,3/1,6 glucan – supports your adult stem cells, which are important in cellular rejuvenation and renewal, and help to maintain a healthy immune system
* L-carnosine & turmeric extract – supports your body’s ability to fight off oxidative stress, with helps maintain your telomere length
* Mixed tocotrienols and tocopherol complex (palm fruits) – provides a unique form of vitamin E (tocotrienols): has been shown to be affective in overall antioxidant protection and may also support the maintenance of healthy brain function
* N-acetylcysteine – supports your body’s ability to replenish intracellular levels of the natural antioxidant glutathione
* Pomegranate extract – contains ellagic acid- a powerful, natural antioxidant
* Quercetin – a unique free-radical antioxidant scavenger that has been found to support many of our body’s important systems, including our cardiovascular, pulmonary and immune systems
* TA-65 – the only nutritional supplement shown to effectively enhance short telomere length safely and transiently activating the enzyme called telomerase
* Trans-pterostillbene (pTeroPure) – a vital, powerful, and natural antioxidant from blueberries that may support memory, mental focus, and function of our mitochondria (powerhouses of our cells): may also promote a feeling of well being
* Vitamins B6, B12, folate, & C – important compounds that support our body’s critcal metabolic functions, including a more bioavailable and active form of folate, which in with B12, functions as a methyl-group donor and is vital to many biological processes including the synthesis of DNA
Finiti is recommended for adults over 25 years. Recommended dosage is 2 capsules twice a day.
How is that for a powerhouse anti- ageing product!
For more information, on Finiti, or how to get yourself some, please contact me at email@example.com